1. The time limit for submitting a claim is 24 months from the date of delivery of the product for natural persons. In the case of legal persons, the manufacturer’s warranty is applied.
2. During the time limit of submitting claims, the Consumer is entitled to have the product repaired free of charge. If the fault is related to manufacturing, the cost of material and manufacturing defects, labour and spare parts are all covered.
3. The basis for submitting a claim is the proof of purchase.
4. Claims cannot be submitted regarding product tutorials, adjustment, servicing, cleaning, restoration of the commercial appearance of the product and the remedying of defects caused by failure to comply with the instructions for use.
5. The right to submit claims does not apply to damage caused during transport after delivery of the product to the Purchaser.
6. iDeal will not remedy defects that occur during the time limit of submitting claims free of charge if they are caused by:
7. iDeal relies on an expert assessment (diagnostics) carried out by an authorised representative of the manufacturer to determine liability. If, as a result of the expert assessment, the defects are found to be caused by the above factors, but the device can be repaired, the Consumer has the option to order a repair for a fee. Repairing devices with liquid/moisture damage and/or mechanical damage will continue to be carried out for a fee.
8. The expert assessment (diagnostics) of the device is subject to the payment of an expert assessment fee if iDeal is not responsible for remedying the defect in the device and the device cannot be repaired. The Consumer will also have to pay the expert assessment fee if no defect is found in the device after its assessment (diagnostics) and the device meets the manufacturer’s technical requirements.
9. The expert assessment fee is waived for private customers for the first six months from the date of purchase.
10. If the Consumer disagrees with iDeal’s position, the Consumer must prove that:
11. If iDeal has issued a sales guarantee for the device, iDeal will ensure that defects are remedied in accordance with the terms and conditions of the sales guarantee.
12. To exercise your right to submit claims, please contact an iDeal shop at the address on the purchase document or send a written claim to firstname.lastname@example.org, after which you will be instructed on how to proceed with the claim.
13. In addition to the rights arising from the right to submit a claim, the Purchaser will also have any other rights arising from legislation of the Republic of Estonia.
iDeal.ee © All rights reserved 2022
iDeal Group AS | Tartu mnt 80, 10112 Tallinn, Estonia
iDeal.ee customer support: Send an email +372 686 9007 (Mon–Fri 9:00–18:00)
Tallinn service centre: Send an email +372 686 9020 (Mon–Fri 9:00–18:00)
Tartu service centre: Send an email +372 686 9024 (Mon–Fri 9:00–18:00)